Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

This was a fun and busy weekend at the Chansion. Saturday night we held the first annual IFPN (International Feast of Peaceful Nations). Several of Ryan's co-workers joined us for an evening filled with lots of fun and good eats. Everyone was required to bring a dish from their country of origin. Those present were from: China, Romania, Italy, India, Scotland, Germany, Africa, Russia, and the USA. All the dishes were amazing! After dinner we played a little Rock Band and then ended the night with some fireworks.




On Sunday my family came over for lunch to celebrate Father's Day. I cooked up some Chinese food (that my father-in-law taught me how to make) and then we played Rock Band in the afternoon. It was a great day and so nice to spend time with my family. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!! We love you!

Alan and Melissa were also able to join us from Chicago this weekend. It was great to see them and get to play with Ethan.

No comments: