Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Brother Carson

Carson adapted to the roll of Big Brother quickly. He just adores her! He is all the time giving her little kisses and saying, "She's so cute!" The other day, Ryan and I took Carson to the store with us while Kadence stayed at home with Grandma. In the car, Carson kept asking us to bring baby sister with us so he could sit next to her.

It's a mother's dream to see how much he loves Kadence. I'm sure it's only a matter of years (or months) before they start fighting over toys and such so I will soak up every minute of this while I can. :)





There's something funny about it...but when you have your second baby, it feels like your first one gains 100 pounds overnight! After Kadence was born, Carson looked and felt like a giant to me. I don't know how I ever managed to pick him up while I was pregnant because it feels like he weighs a ton now. And look at his big hands, compared to Kadence's! He really is my Big Boy now. I love him so much!

No comments: