Monday, August 9, 2010

Best Friend from Kindergarten

Not many people can say they are still in touch and remain good friends with their best friend from kindergarten... Luckily, I can say I am. Ashley and I have always been the best of friends. From playing with our Cabbage Patch Dolls as little girls, to her being the maid of honor in my wedding, we have remained in touch, no matter how many times we move or how many hundreds of miles away we are.

Ashley had recently moved to Philly and I was still living in New Jersey at the time so she decided to make the drive up and stay with us for a few days. It was so fun catching up and hanging out with her.

Carson, Kadence, and I took her to High Point State Park to show her the monument at the highest point in NJ.


We also went to a drive-in to see Toy Story 3. That was so much fun and a first for all of us! It was such a beautiful night and such a neat experience.






We even got to see approximately 250 Mini Coopers that night. They just happened to be having a rally the same night we went to see a movie. It was quite a sight!

No comments: