Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Carson's First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Carson's first day of preschool. He was so excited to go and had been asking me if he could go to school for the past 2 months! Here are some pictures from his first day.



Here he is showing us "Little Carson". When we went to Meet the Teacher last week, the teacher gave him this poster board cutout and told him to decorate it so that it looks just like him. He had to take it with him to the first day of class. It's hard to see but "Little Carson" does have a nose and mouth.



Showing off his new Lightning McQueen backpack!



When I picked him up, I could tell he had so much fun. On the car ride home, he talked non-stop about school. "Mommy! I cut circles, played with trains, ate Goldfish crackers, applesauce, and drank water. There are 2 girls and 5 boys....." I was so happy to hear all the details and know that he had a wonderful 1st day. Tomorrow he goes back for Day #2.

No comments: