Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ryan's Birthday Present



For part of Ryan's birthday present this year, I gave him a one hour flight with a friend/pilot that I met from working at the bakery.  Doug is a captain for Spirit Airlines and has flown for years. Ryan has always had a love for flying so I thought it would be the perfect gift for him.

What fun he had!  Ryan called me from the plane and informed me that they were going to fly right over our house so the kids and I ran outside and waved really big to them! Carson kept yelling, "Daddy can you hear me?!?!"



Next they flew downtown Ann Arbor, saw University of Michigan's football stadium and also LLamasoft.



From there they flew to Dexter. Here's an arial view of our future neighborhood and our new house that is under construction.



Pilot Doug and co-pilot Ryan!



There were controls on both sides of the plane and Ryan even got to control the plane by himself. What an awesome experience. Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

No comments: